Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Contact us if it is not. Please note that Gift Cards are non-refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We may also ask for images of the item you purchased and would like to return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are refundable at our discretion. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be reimbursed to you if you are able to provide proof of the cost and you wish to return the item within 2 days of receipt.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over £40, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT
Please follow the process outlined below when returning your item/s to us:
- Re-package your purchase/s in the original mailing bag; with all of the labels and/or tags still attached to the product.
- Send us an email via the Contact Us page stating your order number and why you would like to return the product as soon as possible.
- Once approved, we will fill out and send you a Returns Form that you will need to sign, date and print and put it in the mailing bag along with your purchase/s.
- Return the package using the Post Office counters, or your preferred efficient courier service. You should obtain proof of postage from the Post Office or the courier service that you have decided to use. You should not post the package through the post box without obtaining a receipt of proof of return to us.
- If you receive a product that you deem as faulty; and would like a refund, please send us a message via our Contact Us page on the website. You should inform us of your order number, along with the name and product code for the item affected. You should also inform us with the details of the problem, so that we can solve this issue for you as quickly as possible.
- You should then re-package the product back into its original packaging and be sure that all labels and/or tags are still attached. You should return the item to us following the same procedure stated in the returns policy above.
- Once we receive the product, we will examine the fault; and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email as soon as possible.
We strictly do not accept physical drop offs under any circumstances
If you are returning product/s paid for on your credit or debit card, we will make a credit adjustment directly to your card account minus the shipping fees - items that are found to not be defective will incur a restock fee. Please remember that if you can’t produce proof of postage from your postal service, then we will not be able to credit your account in the unlikely occasion your parcel goes missing.
If you have been issued a refund, please allow 7-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account. This is due to the banking or building society's clearance period depending on your initial method of payment.
Here to Help
If at any point you are unsure of our Returns procedures, please send us an email via the Contact Us page and we will assist you with your order accordingly.